Welcome to Ruis' new blog! Here he continues (photo-)writing about his Dutch cat- and dog family, online adventures with his friends and other things that come to mind. ~ the staff.

Here I am

Yes!! After two years i finally have my own domain and a fulltime typist!
A lot happened the past years, but i am not going to bother you with that today. The most important stuff comes by in following posts.
To start just a few photos Marlène took from me yesterday, to show you i am still alive and handsome, hahaha.

ruis

ruis

ruis

14 Responses to “Here I am”

1. MoMo says:

Hi Bubbles!]OMC, I am required to do maths when I comment. SS says that’s good for avoiding senile dementia. Hers, I presume.

2. ruis – welcome back to the blogging world! now i just wish the maid would do for us what your typist did for you….. BTW – this is mrs. OZ. karl fainted when he saw those incredibly handsome pictures of yours… he’ll probably comment later when he comes to….
    so nice to see you again, ruis!
    mrs. OZ

3. MoMo says:

Why is it that my comment disappeared off the face of the page?

Arghhhhh!

• Ruis says:

I guess you meant that you didn’t see your comment right away?
      I set up the blog that the comment author must have a previously approved comment .
      That way i try to block spam 😉 Now you are an “approved commenter” you will see your comments right away!!

PS: i am sooooo happy i am back too! I missed you all!!!

4. MoMo says:

Hey good to see you in your full glory, Ruis! Welcome back we have missed you and your family of kitties so much.

Never do to be truthful about your age, not for google anyway. I had to fabricate to get a Facebook account.

5. Oui Oui says:

Hi Ruis, its nice to meet you. We are a new blog, we just passed our 2 month anniversary. We hope you will find the time to visit us too. BTW, the same thing happened to us about being too young to have an account when the mom was setting up our blog. How annoying! It was really hard to get rid of too! Take care! Its been a pleasure.

6. meowmeowmans says:

Ruis, we are glad you are back blogging.

7. Oh Ruis! We are so glad d to see you again! We will keep in touch to see how you all have been doing!!
    Your TX furiends,

8. Hi ya, Ruis! It’s so nice to see your handsome face!!

9. Karen Jo says:

HI, Ruis! I am very glad to see you alive and well. I hope your typist has more time for you now.

10. Woohoo, you’re back! Now, you have to tell us how you did this. Our mom, er, typist is just waaaay to lazy to post for us unless we threaten, cry and beg.

11. You’re looking mighty fine!!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

12. We don’t think we have ever visited your pretty blog before! We think we might know you from Catster but we keep busy with our bloggie and don’t visit Catster much these days. Those are very beautiful photos of you!

13. Welcome back, Ruis. You have been gone a looooong time. but you’re handsome as ever.