Welcome to Ruis' new blog! Here he continues (photo-)writing about his Dutch cat- and dog family, online adventures with his friends and other things that come to mind. ~ the staff.

Happy Birthday Lily

Happy Birthday Lily

Taylor

On February 15, 2010 my doggie sister Taylor went to the Rainbow Bridge. Two months before her 15th birthday she decided it was time for her to go to her friends at the bridge.

She was a wonderful, great and loving dog!! For the staff of course, but also for Buzzer -my doggie brother- and for all us felines.

A few months later the staff adopted another doggie sister, Lily. She was then almost 3 years old and desperately needed another home. We became her 4th home, but this one is FOREVER!!

Lily in our garden

Lily is a sweet, playful, very smart and happy little dog, and friends with all the kitties and of course Buzzer.

I am her Bestest friend – we sleep together and play together. But sometimes she’s only a little bit too naughty with me. I’ll show you those photos a next time…

10 Responses to “Happy Birthday Lily”

1. Asta says:

Wuis
    I am so vewy vewy happy that you awe back and to wead that you have given anothew sweet woofie a home whewe she can be loved fuwwevew!!! This is mawveloos!!!
    I know Taylow is smiling fwom heaven and it continoos hew legacy of love
    smoochie delighted kisses
    ASTA

2. Happy Birthday, LIly!

3. LP says:

Happy Birthday sweet Lily.How lucky for both you and your family that you have found each other 🙂
    We wanted to thank your Mama for stopping by our blog and giving us some insights as to why blogger wouldn’t let us post on our sidebar.We will try her advise when LP has a moment 🙂
    We will be back to visit you and your lovely blog.Would you send us your URL address so that we can add you to our sidebar and thereby visit you more easily.Thank you again!

LP and the critters in The Cottage xo

4. Zoolatry says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY … and welcome back to Ruis and family, wonderful to see you again!
    The Zoolatry Girls, Maggy and Zoey and the ZH, Ann

5. meowmeowmans says:

That was a very nice remembrance of Taylor. Thank you for loving her so very much.

Happy Birthday to Lily! Isn’t it nice to have a bestest friend?

6. Happy Birthday, Lily! Have a fun day!!

7. Happy 4th Birthday Lily and many, many moooore!!
    Your TX furiends,

8. Oui Oui says:

We stopped by to thank you for visiting us and found a birthday. How fortunate for us! Happy Birthday sweet Lily! May you have years and years of fun, love and good foods! Thanks for sharing your story with us. Gotcha Stories are the best.

9. MoMo says:

Lily is beautiful! Sorry about Taylor having to leave for the Bridge.

Hi Gucci ::waving paws::

‘tock’ is the backside, rear, bum, whatever you like to call it but kitties in the CB like to call it ‘tocks’. Most likely not found in dictionary or translation engine.

10. Gracie says:

The time is flying by and yes, I am growing up. I will be three in January.
    I was sorry to hear that Taylor sent to the bridge. I have seen photos of Taylor and what a beautiful doggie he is! Keep her close to you in your thoughts and in your heart. She is with her other siblings that have been waiting for her to join them. I know they are running and playing together furever of pain.
    What a cutie Lily is. I look forward to getting to know her better.
    Love the look of your new place and so happy that you are back. My mom isn’t working for me as much as I want but she usually does the wordless Wednesday and a photo on Sunday. I have been visiting a little but have lots of catch up to do. Keep in touch.