Welcome to Ruis' new blog! Here he continues (photo-)writing about his Dutch cat- and dog family, online adventures with his friends and other things that come to mind. ~ the staff.

A Goodbye and Party

With mixed feelings I say goodbye to our special friend, Sassy.

Today, Sassy officially retired from bloggging and stepped down as Executive Producer of Little Production. And although she thought she could go with a simple goodbye, she is getting a surprise party and adventure at the CCSI blog she deserves, and we sure she loves!!

surprise party for our friend

graphic by Karl

I’ll miss you, girl!!

31 Responses to “A Goodbye and Party”

1. MoMo says:

Good to be your wedding and catch up with the gang. We miss you all.

Nosekisses back at Gucci. How are you, dude?

2. Asta says:

Henny and Marlene
    Mommi and I are overjoyed hearing the news of your wedding!!!!
    Congratulations and wishes for a lifetime of continued love and happiness to you and all the furrkids
    I have a post up about Asta and friends invading your celebration..i hope you don't mind
    love Ami and smoochie kisses fromASTA

3. The Cat Realm says:

congratulations to the staff for their wedding and thanks for inviting us – we are having a great time!!!
    karl and the gang

4. Gracie =^o.o^= says:

Hey, hey . . . . where are you???? See you soon!!!!!!!!

5. The Cat Realm says:

another wedding!!!!!! how wonderful, and congratulations already!
    so good hearing from you – now you have a chance to decide who you want to be at gracie's mad hatter alice in wonderland birthday party on january 15!!! i am the mad hatter, momo is the cat, opus the rabbit, gracie and asta are queens – no idea who is left, we will work it out!
    lots of love
    karl

6. Cat Naps in Italy says:

Just wanted to stop by and say hello! Wishing you and your wonderful staff all the best in the new year.
    Your bestest Man, Opus and his sister, Ollie

7. Kimo and Sabi says:

Happy New Year 2011! Are you still blogging?

8. Maya and Kena says:

Hello furiends!
    We've missed you a bunch!
    We hope everything is fine with you and we wish you Happy Howlidays and a great new year!
    Tail wags,
    Maya and Kena

9. Asta says:

I miss you and hope that you'we going to have a happier healthier NewYear..it's been a wough one fow many of us this yeaw and my heawt is sad that you have had so many sad nesses
    I love you
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

10. Gracie =^o.o^= says:

Where are you my sweet friend. Oh how I miss hearing from you. Please let me know that all is well at your place.
    Wishing you a Merry Holiday time and a great New Year.

11. Samantha, Clementine and Maverick says:

Happy Birthday Ruis!!!! Hope all is well with you all!!
    ((((((HUGGGGSSSSS))))))) from your TX furiends,

12. Jan's Funny Farm says:

We understand it's Ruis' birthday so even though you haven't been posting in a long time, we thought we'd come leave a Happy Birthday wish for him.

13. The Cat Realm says:

just coming by to say hello as we somehow managed to make the maid do some visits!
    we hope everybody is o.k.! thinking of you always!
    karl and the cat realm

14. MoMo says:

Just coming by to check on you guys and hope that all is well.

:wave paw to all, especially Gucci:

15. Lacy says:

sad woofs, soo sorry on ur loss of Taylor…lossing a "furkid" is so very hard..RIP Taylor, run with the wind..

a sad,
    rocky
    bear
    angel lacylulu
    and mama…

16. Alasandra says:

We just heard about Taylor. We are sending purrs of comfort to you. ~AFSS

17. Gracie =^o.o^= says:

THIS HAS BEEN SO MUCH FUN! Sorry for yelling but I am excited!! I cannot pick a ride that was my favorite but I know which one I didn't like. It made my tummy not feel too good.
    Your photos were great!
    I am going to finish up my photos of our trip over the weekend.
    Thanks again for the wonderful time!!!!

18. Gracie =^o.o^= says:

I t was beyond fantastic having to you stop by for my first birthday celebration! How nice to have the gang all back together again and me to be a part of it. I am looking forward to seeing what you all are up to on Monday. I am ready and waiting! See you soon!!!!

19. MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ says:

Alles gute im neuen jahr to my dearest familt in Holland from your always number 11 kitty Misses Peach and mommy Karla in the cozy cottage…miss you but you are in our hearts!

20. Kimo and Sabi says:

We wish you a healthy and happy new year 2010!

21. Gracie =^o.o^= says:

Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!

ARE YOU ALL OK????!!!!!!

22. The Cat Realm says:

we wish you very happy holidays and a wonderful new year!
    the cat realm

23. HotMBC aka The Hotties says:

Happy belated birthday Ruis!
    Purrs,
    Alla Us Hotties

24. Gracie =^o.o^= says:

I know you don't do the Thanksgiving thing where you live, though you should anyway just because I hear that the food is great that day. But cannot not let this day go by without letting you all know that I am thankful for your friendship.

Sending blessings and best wishes to you, your family, and friends this Thanksgiving Day.

25. Karen Jo says:

Happy Birthday, Ruis!

26. Jan's Funny Farm says:

Hey, Ruis, we came by to wish you a Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good day for you and you get lots of extra treats.

27. Gracie says:

Hey Karl, that's me. You don't think I can be a good little kitty.

28. The Cat Realm says:

Ruis, it was good to be on an adventure with you again – even if the occasion wasn't the best. I have a feeling as if we might see Sassy again one day – but I know wherever she is she is doing just fine! It's in her nature.
    Big headbutt
    Karl
    P.S. That last sentence of that little kitty who commented before me really made me laugh, HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA

29. Gracie says:

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed seeing the photos of the surprise retirement in Paris party you gave Sassy. I was a little sad that I couldn't go on this trip but maybe the next adventure I can come along. I promise to be a good little kitty.

30. Jan's Funny Farm says:

A great party. But we're sad Sassy is leaving. We will really miss her adventurous spirit.

31. Cheysuli and gemini says:

We were very sad about Sassy leaving. I think the surprise party is very nice!