Welcome to Ruis' new blog! Here he continues (photo-)writing about his Dutch cat- and dog family, online adventures with his friends and other things that come to mind. ~ the staff.

Princes Carnival 2009

In the carnival period not the mayors are head of the towns, but the princes of Carnival are…

Last night the official Carnival (4 days) started. Earlier my husband Karl transported to Limburg again because he and I are chosen as Cat Princes Carnival 2009 of my hometown Heel!
…and SOMECAT sneaked herself in Karl’s duffel bag… (No, not Sassy! Hahahaha)

Prince Ruis I & Prince Karl I - Carnival Heel

Prince Ruis I & Prince Karl I

After the official photo was made, we went on partying “Biej Wil & Vief“, the official Princes Palace in Heel during carnival!

Karl & Luna - Carnival Heel

Vief with Somecat around her shoulder…

Our friend Astrid (with the colorfull wig behind Luna) went with Luna to the ladies litterboxes.

Ruis & Luna - Carnival Heel

Click the player below and sing along…

And that is the kind of music we will be hearing until Tuesday, hahahahah

Bubbles, Ruis & Luna - Carnival Heel

Also in the drinking and partying crowd was my brother Bubbles.

Karl & Luna - Carnival Heel

The sleeping Princess… Hahahahahaha.

See here how Luna was able to come to Limburg and how she called it!!

8 Responses to “Princes Carnival 2009”

1. Sassy Kat says:

Looks like you are having a great time! I just wish that I could be there, if only I had known.
    I can imagine the surprise Mrs Oz had when she realized that she was one kitty short at her place.

2. Jan's Funny Farm says:

Looks like a big celebration. We hope some cat escorted Luna home safely.

3. Margaret Cloud says:

What a fun place to be, looks like you are having fun.

4. HotMBC says:

Wow! That looks like LOTS of fun! Woo hoo!

5. MoMo says:

Wow!!! Are you guys having FUN or what????? Ruis and Karl look absolutely stunning!!! Luna is getting to be a party girl. I can see our party is going to be very lively in the future.

Party on, dudes!!!

6. Cheysuli and gemini says:

Wow you look like you are having fun.

7. The Cat Realm says:

I can’t believe it!!! ONE moment I took my eyes of her – and she is in Limburg!!!!
    And you guys – DO NOT give her BEER – she is barely 6 month old, a KITTEN!
    BOYS.
    I can’t believe it.
    I apologize for not keeping guard over her more careful – but you’ll see: she is a pawful!!!!
    Have fun! We opened a bottle of champagne to celebrate with you, HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!
    Mrs. OZ, Tintin and Notty

8. Asta says:

Huwwah fow Cawneval
    I wish I lived in Limbouwg..what a gweat place full of fun and joy! Congwatulations Ruis and Kawl fow being named Pwinces of Cawneval..I think little Luna will snee well, but I hope you have a good hangovew coowe, hehehe
    smoochie kisses