Welcome to Ruis' new blog! Here he continues (photo-)writing about his Dutch cat- and dog family, online adventures with his friends and other things that come to mind. ~ the staff.

Fashion Friday at the Spa

You probably already read it at The Cat Realm blog…, we are still at the Spa in Tucson. In the Netherlands it is raining and cold, so I saw no reason to go back home this week. And Karl and I are having such a wonderful, relaxing and romantic time……………..

Spa

Our friends Asta and Daisy have showed it before, and we make it official:
The New Look For Spring 2008!

Spa

For all of you who want to follow the latest fashion trends we have created fresh,
slice designed “Cucumber Glasses”, and they go together with a stylish
off-white “Spa Turban”.
Set off your new look this spring and take these designer accessories!
(For ALL genders & species.)

Spa

We also sent them home and Bubbles let us know that B’Elanna was
the first to try out the glasses.

Spa

Noooo, not because she’s old or needs them or will be 15 years this May,
our Soraya is just a fashion girl! 🙂

Spa 2nd

With a famous name as Gucci, “our still not to Dubai moved” 10th cat
shows the Spring 2008 accessories with style and charme!

I want to thank Mrs. OZ for distributing The New Look For Spring 2008 and arranging the fashion photographer!!
(graphics by The Cat Realm)

More photos of The New Look For Spring 2008 at The Cat Realm

Added by Bubbles: The warm and healing energy coming from the blogosphere is amazing! Our Maxime is eating more than yesterday, and there’s also a sparkle in her eyes again. She is still weak, but we and our staff have hope again. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

22 Responses to “Fashion Friday at the Spa”

1. Boy says:

I wike your new fashion! I’m gwad Maxime is getting better. I shall send wots of purrs until she gets well well well!

2. Sassy Kat says:

I have been checking out your stay at the spa at Karl’s place. It looked like you had a great time. I am going to try the cucumbers soon and take a rest. Hope the mom of your house is feeling OK.

3. The Cat Realm says:

Hello my love – did you make it home o.k.? Is Maxime still doing fine???
    Can’t wait to see you again for the St. Patrick Day festivities, hahahahahahah
    Karl

4. The Cat Realm says:

Sweetheart – I gave you an award. The award might look familiar – but you earned it, my love!!!!
    Karl

5. MoMo says:

How is Maxime doing? Any update?

6. felinesopher says:

nice to meet ya, and your cucumber glasses sounds tempting, may we borrow them please…..

felinesopher & her gank at meaouwy troops,
    musings in the myriad of feline, human & philosophy

7. Kaz's Cats says:

That’s a cool look you’ve got going there guys with the turban and cucumber glasses. We’re like Roxy – our Blogging Assistant (Mum) isn’t quite skilled enough to help us try the outfit on – but we think everycat here looks great. It’s good news about Maxime, and we’ll keep purring for her to eat more – c’mon Max, you can do it – eat up little one.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

8. Radcliff, Allie, Luna, & Ozzie says:

We’re all glad Maxime is feeling better. Come on, Maxime. Eat. Eat. Eat.

Those cucumber glasses are stylish. But we’re with Diamond Emerald-eyes, they look more like eye patches. Are there some tiny holes punched in them, or are you just stumbling around looking cool and bumping into everything?

9. Chairman Mao says:

and WOO HOO that Maxime is doin bettur! We Ballicai are so glad!!!

10. Chairman Mao says:

Oh wowie, that’s a great look fur Spring — we Ballicai are gonna have to try it out!

That’s superduper Karl and Ruis are havin such a great time at the spa!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

11. The Devil Dog says:

I like the look too. I wish mom were more adept with photo shop. Oh well, she can’t do everthing.

Roxy

12. Artsy Catsy says:

Oh, we’re so happy to hear that Maxime is feeling better! And you all look absocukely gorgeous in your spa attire!

Rocky & staff

13. Princess says:

This is wonderful news to hear that Maxime is doing better. I will continue to purr and pray for her.

All of you look so snazzy in your cucumber patches and turbans

14. Jan says:

We’re glad Maxine is eating and looking better.

We love the new fashion look. We’re going to have to try it on JFF and see what happens.

JFF

15. Lux says:

I LOVE that look!!! Mom, can I wear those glasses???

Enjoy the spa, you two!

16. Daisy says:

I think every cat will look good in a pair of stylish Cucumber Glasses!

17. Diamond Emerald-Eyes says:

But can you see where you’re going when you wear those things? You might need to add a white cane to go along with the cucumber eyeware!

18. Cheysuli and gemini says:

I am so glad that Maxime is doing better! YEAH!

19. The Cat Realm says:

WOW – you look all so fashionable – we can not decide who we like best in this new spring look – but we both do think you guys from Kattenpraat look a bit more fashionable in the look then the guys from The Cat Realm….
    We hope Max will be well enough soon to ask for her turban and glasses, hahahahahahahahahaahhahaha
    Sending lots of love
    Karl and Ruis

20. jane says:

Aaah such stylish spa cats, especially Soraya. So glad to hear that little Maxime is eating more. That’s it Maxime, eat, eat, eat! xx

21. MoMo says:

I like the look! Glad to hear that Maxime is making progress. Now we must all purr hard for the typist.
    I will start, ONE , TWO, THREE:
    PURRRR, PURRRRR, PURRRRR,PURRRR, PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

22. Karen Jo says:

Oh, I like the new Spring 2008 look. All of you are very stylish. I am so glad that Maxime is eating better and has tha sparkle back in her eyes.